Sunday 23 September 2012

Ulu-Chepor (Trip mandi manda)



Assalamualaikum WBT

Pertama sekali, syukur ke hadrat Ilahi kerana masih lagi memberi kesempatan pada diri ini untuk terus menghirup lagi udara segar yg diberikan daripada Allah...

Disini I want to share what have I done yesterday. Alhamdulillah, have a lot of new knowledge that I learnt from that trip.. What trip? Hahaha..A big question mark there....


Lata Ulu-Chepor

So, dekat sini lah kawasan air terjun yang aq pergi..Dengan abang final year pun ada, master student pun ada, yang dah kerja wat research kat UTP pun join sekali..tapi yang paling ramai join budak May'11..haha.. Like seriously awesome with that statement, I love that moment..

We are Ice-Cream group! ^^

My friend from May'11

With abg Nasim ^^, final year student UTP

Like a water flow of the river, the end will never been find or created...Like our friendship, its INFINITY !

Bestie Forever~~haha

Syahmi buat muka comel~~
Haziq pulak muka machooo...
Win~~coollll~~~haha

Duta Ice-Cream..haha...amik kau~~haha

Electrical, Petroleum, Civil and Petroleum Geosciences future engineer~~~InsyaAllah :)


There's a lot of memories need to cover up, need to save, need to keep it fresh....because I never find someone like they all, You are Awesome moment in my life ever... :D



No comments:

Post a Comment