Wednesday 26 September 2012

Something awesome or??

Assalamualaikum WBT :)

Bismillah and Alhamdulillah...

2 words that always I used we I'm try to do something in my life and when all that thing already done with what I want.. Just to inform something that used me to post this...

I don't know whether it was a "fairytale" story in my life or just a "nightmare" that always make me haunted, make me lost in the middle of a million of people in this world. Well, yesterday I got an information about my result for last sem that will release today!~~ Yes..its TODAY~~ but until right now I still not sure either I need to open up the result and accept what they are or just leave it closed until I ready to see what it is...

HAHA -.-"






There is someone that reliable to help me when I'm not trusted at all of myself?

Talking about someone....

Yes, there supposly be someone that be here beside me when I want to open up my result, but there are all fake..dia tipu aku! Dia sememangnya xnak jumpa aku actually...

Who you think you are? Making a story and then just leave me alone without any conclusion of that story??

 

No comments:

Post a Comment